Mother's Day 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

I have to say I had a great mother's day yesterday. Melissa and Paul went out Saturday morning to run some errands and when they came back they had purple tulips for me. Melissa was so proud to give them to me. She told me that she had more gifts for me, but I had to wait till Mother's Day. So Sunday morning came and I could hear Melissa and Paul doing something in the living room and I was told I could not come in. They were wrapping my gift. Melissa had picked out this very cute picture frame from Hallmark. It came with stickers so she could decorate it herself, it also had a record button on it. I can push the play button and her Melissa say " I love you Mommy". She was very proud of the gift. It was so sweet to see her get involved in the gift giving. Then after that Paul and Melissa wanted to take me out to eat for breakfast so off we went to IHop. It was so good and it was nice not to have to cook or clean that morning.

I hope all the moms reading this had a great Mother's Day.

No comments: