Our New Family Pictures

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last Saturday we had our family pictures/Melissa's two year pictures made. We have always gone to a studio to have them made, but a friend told me about Shelley Babbitt http://www.lfayephotography.com/
I love pictures that are taken outside and not with a back drop, but we have never been able to afford a professional photographer before, other than at our wedding. Shelley said she isn't a professional photographer , but loves to take pictures. I thought she did a good job.

You have already seen some of the pictures on the blog, but I thought I would post all of my favorite ones.

Traci




















6 comments:

Mark, Lena and Kaelyn said...

Those are great! Traci I love the one with just you and Melissa...such a sweet one! Wonderful pictures for sure!

Katey said...

Very cute picture. I love Melissa's outfits!!! The photographer did a great job! I love outside pictures too!! We always did our family photos inside a studio...so I think that is a nice change!

Walt and Sarah said...

Great pics! You guys look gorgeous!!! Great choice on the aqua blue!

Amy E. said...

Love the pictures!! They are great!! Glad that Shelley did such a great job!!

Kecia said...

What a great smile Melissa have!!!
So beautiful!

So in love. said...

Great pictures!!! I love them all! It would definitely be hard to choose which ones were my favs! Melissa has such a beautiful smile!