Melissa's 15 month check up

Wednesday, September 18, 2008


Melissa had her 15 month check up at her pediatricians office today. He was impressed with all her words that she can say. I don't want this to sound like I'm bragging, but he did say she is developing on an 18 month old level, as far as her vocabulary and other things she can do. Remember all kids develop differently. Melissa got her shots today along with the flu shot. I also got the flu shot while we where there. Saves me a trip to my doctors office.
Melissa's weight is 25lb 6oz (90-95% )
Melissa's height 31 1/2 inches (75-90 %)


As you can tell she is growing like a weed!

3 comments:

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Wow that's GREAT!! Keep up the great work!
M

Kecia said...

How cute is your little baby!!!
Beautyful!!
Saw your blog and couldnt resiste!!
My name is Kecia and i am from Brazil,hope that we can become friends!!

Kecia said...

Cool!!
We could share so much about our life and experiences in diferents extremes of the American continent!!
Love in Christ!!