Melissa Turns 3!

It's hard to believe Melissa is already 3! Her Birthday was on June 17, 2010 but with our move and all I haven't had time to post this. The morning of her Birthday was VBS so I took her to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. I did this last year with her and she loved it so I think this is what I or we will do every year on her Birthday. That night DD came in to help us move and watch Melissa for us. DD wanted to take Melissa some place special so we went to the Rain Forest Cafe. Melissa loves this place. The wait staff brought her a dessert and sang Happy Birthday to her. Melissa thought that was lots of fun. Paul was out of town on Melissa's Birthday so the weekend we move we had a little party for her. We wanted to do something for her Birthday, but just didn't have time with the move so about two weeks later we had a party at Chuck E. Cheese. She had about 8 friends come and they all had a blast. This isn't something we will do every year. We are so blessed that Melissa is healthy and that her CF is so mild. We count our blessing every day that God gave her to us. Melissa makes us laugh all the time even though she has her trouble three moments, she still has her loving and care side. I'm sad to she her grow up at times, but I can't wait to see what she will be like at four.



I took Melissa to have her three year pictures made and she had lots of fun this year taking pictures. I had a hard time picking out my favorite.






















1 comment:

Kecia said...

She is beautiful! May God bless her!