Remembering Jim Petty and Arturo Acebedo

Sorry it has been awhile since the last post. We have had some things going on, but I just haven’t been in the mood to blog. My two best friends lost their dads to cancer about two weeks a part. Linda’s dad lost his battle with leukemia after four years. Jim Petty fought a good fight for the past four years, but then the leukemia spread to his brain and there wasn’t anything the doctors could do for him. Jim passed away on September 17, 2009. Then on September 28, 2009 my other best friend Margarita called to tell me her dad had passed away with lung cancer. Arturo Acebedo fought his cancer for two years. I know that both men are up in heaven living a cancer free life. My heart goes out to my best friends. Please if you could keep the Petty and Acebedo family in your prayers.

No comments: