Enjoying the fall

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Over the last couple of weeks we have been enjoying this time of year here in Texas. We don't get to enjoy fall that much, but it has been nice the last couple of weeks. Melissa is enjoying seeing pumpkins and scarecrows. One day in the store I noticed they had a pumpkin painting kit and since Melissa loves to paint I had to buy it. We also bought some baking pumpkins to make real pumpkin pie and then one pumpkin to decorate outside with our flowers and our new scarecrow Melissa picked out. She loves going out the front door and talking to the scarecrow.

This past weekend we took Melissa to the Coppell Oak Fest. It was free to get in and all the actives were also free. We only had to pay for food. Melissa and I road a train ride around the pond, she played in the bounce house. I think her favorite thing was dancing to the Emerald City Band. She wasn't happy when we left because she was having a blast dancing.

We hope to make it out to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I hope the rain will stay away over the weekend. I will post pictures of the pumpkin patch.












1 comment:

Kecia said...

Cutie!!! So handy!!Good job Melissa!