Happy Father's Day part 2

Sunday, June 21, 2009
Last night Melissa and I took Dada out to eat for father's day. Today after his first cup of coffee Melissa and I gave him his presents. I got him a father's day shirt and Melissa made him a picture frame that says I love Daddy and at VBS she made him something special.


The poem on Melissa's gift says:
"Walk A Little Slower, Daddy"
"Walk a little slower, Daddy," said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps, and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy, for you are leading me.
Someday when I am all grown up, you're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And Know that I was true;
So , walk a little slower, Daddy, for I may follow you."
Happy Father's Day





No comments: