Not much going on with us

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First of all I want to say Thank You to our Veterans that have served our country.


Well not much has been going on in our world. I don't even have a picture to post. I just thought I would let you know we are doing good. I have been busy getting our office stuff organized. Since we have moved I haven't been doing a very good job at keeping the desk clean and paper free. For those who know me well, you know I'm not an organized person at all. You should have seen my desk when I worked. It was always a mess, but I could find anything you needed. My bosses would always get on to me for having a messy desk. I just can't help it.

I looking forward to Thanksgiving that is coming up in two weeks. We are staying home for Thanksgiving. So we will be spending time with our family here in the DFW Area. My mom is flying in to spend Thanksgiving with us. She doesn't know it but, her and Paul will be helping me decorate for Christmas!

1 comment:

Kecia said...

I'm so happy that everything is going so well with your family!!
May God bless you more and more!!