Back Home!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Melissa and I made it back home on Sunday night. We had a good time at my moms. Melissa got to meet a lot of people while we where there. As soon as we arrived on Wednesday we went out to eat with my sister, her husband and her in-laws. After dinner we went over to Peyton and Alex's place so they could spend some one on one with Melissa. Melissa had a good time playing on the drum. It was nice to get to visit with all of them.







On Thursday Melissa got to meet her Great Grandmother (Mema). Mema loved Melissa and could not get enough of her. We got to visit with her for a couple of hours. I'm glad she got to finally meet Mema.










Friday we didn't do to much. We took Melissa to the park and then had dinner with some close friends. Bill, Sharon and Sara loved entertaining Melissa. I found out that Melissa likes fish tanks. She kept going over to the fish tank and wanting to see the fish. Bill was so nice to help her see the fish.



















Saturday we walked in the Lubbock Great Stride Walk for Cystic Fibrosis. My mom (DD) was the team leader and we had 9 walkers! That was a great turn out. I will have more on this so check out the blog later on. That night we met up with some more friends of mine. Freeman, Aimee, Audrey and Sofie. Freeman and Aimee adopted Audrey from China 4 years ago. She is a sweet girl. Their family grew this week when God sent Sophie to them. They adopted Sophie on Thursday she is 1 years old. Her and Melissa played good together.










Sunday was was Mother's Day so I cooked lunch for my mom and me. We took our Mother's Day picture.

No comments: