Today is the big day!

November 18, 2010


Today is our big day we get to meet Baby Peanut! I was happy that I get to wake up take a shower and put on my makeup for all my photos. With Melissa I was in labor 15 hours and by the time she arrived I looked like I was run over by a truck. So this time I will be happy to take pictures with Baby Peanut since I will be rested.

We all woke up happy and ready for the day. As we started our morning off getting ready, Melissa woke up with a bad head cold and a really bad rash all over her face. I could not believe this we had to be at the hospital in 2 hrs and now she has a rash. My mom was going to drop her off at school and then come to the hospital. That all changed, Melissa can't go to school with the rash. Not sure where she got it from, last night was her choir program but no one that she as around had a rash. So we had to come up with a 2nd plan for her. Once we got a hold of Melissa's doctor they could get her in around 10:00am. Now my mom had to take her to the doctor and then come back home and spend the whole day with her. So glad DD is here to take care of things. Paul and I had to leave the house @ 9:30am to head to the hospital for the C-section @ 11:00am.



I wanted to be with Melissa since she wasn't feeling good but can't since I have other plans. I know she will be in good hands with her DD.


Here I am right before I head out to the hospital. Look at that big baby belly!


No comments: