16 weeks

June 9, 2010

I had a doctors appointment on Monday and the baby is growing and doing great. I got to see our little one and I have also started feeling he or she moving for about 2 weeks. I think it was later on with with Melissa. Our scanner is down so I can't scan the ultrasound picture. I'm not as tired as I had been so that is good since I have my plate full. I'm blessed that I don't have to work a full time job and come home cook, clean, pack for our move. I am amazed how working moms do it! Baby and I are doing good and moving right a long. I have had a lot of people ask me about the sex. I really don't want to find out, but Paul does. I really want it to be a surprise. So I will make my mind up soon before our next ultrasound.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad everything is going well! Praying for you during this busy time! Exciting but definitely busy! :)