Happy Birthday Paul

Saturday, October 10, 2009

On Tuesday, October 6, 2009 Melissa and I had a little birthday party for Paul aka Daddy. Melissa and I made him a triple chocolate fudge cake on Monday and then Tuesday I did the finishing touch to the cake. I have been wanting to make the Great Pumpkin Cake for years, but just never got around to doing it. I found this cake on Kraft.com and thought this would be the best time to make it since its fall.
Melissa and I bought Paul a nice lab top backpack that he had been eyeing for some time. This will make traveling a lot easier. If you don't know Paul travels at least 2 weeks out of every month.
I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and they were a hit! Paul had a good night with us and Melissa loved singing and helping daddy open up his cards and gifts. Don't laugh at the cake when you see it on the video, but it did taste good.

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

What a great birthday!!! The cake looked adorable and delicous!!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

The cake looked good. Happy Birthday Paul!!