Melissa performing to the song "A Sunbeam"

Melissa has started performing "A Sunbeam” One morning while she was watching her video's I noticed her running to her room. I wasn't sure what she was doing so I followed her and she was getting her ball. Then she ran back to the living room and the song "A Sunbeam" came on. As you can see in the video she is performing like girls in the video. She is catching on fast. If you would like to see her perform live she has a show every morning at 9:30am


3 comments:

Kecia said...

Aww...

We are all laughing... Amazed by Melissa's cuteness!

So cute!

Graciy said...

That is sooo cute! I love to watch my husband Josh dance to this in our sunday school class. the kis are 8 so they really get a kick out of it. he is much bigger the melissa though =0)

Chad & Amy said...

How fun! She is good at watching the choreography..may be a dancer/ cheerleader in the making!