My first pair of Keds

My DD bought me my first pair of Keds shoes. I have been very blessed by having used shoes from friends and cousins. My mom didn't know what size I wore so she and DD took me to Stride Rite shoes to have my feet measured. My mom was really shocked when the guy told her I was a size 5 wide. She was putting me in size 4 shoes. DD wanted to buy me my first per of shoes. Mom that these white Keds would be great. The guy told mom that she should get me a 5 1/2 wide so that they will last longer. I do have some 5 and 5 1/2 wide shoe's at home, but not any pretty Keds. I think my friend Kaelyn has the same pair of shoes. Her mom had bought her a new pair a while back. Do you like my new shoes? I sure do!


Trying on my new shoes



3 comments:

Kecia said...

Very pretty shoes Melissa!!
You sure are a very well dressed princess!!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

we do have the same pair of shoes. we love them and they are so easy to put on. you and kaelyn will be matching now!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Wow! Size 5! You're probably right, I guess it is that time to go and get Lil' Chris' foot measured too. His hand me down shoes have probably been too small too:( Our kids are growing up so quick=(
M