Melissa's 1st haircut


Monday, September 8, 2008


Today Aunt Laura came over had lunch with us and then she cut Melissa's hair. Aunt Laura has been a hair dresser for over 50 years. It was important to me to have Melissa's hair cut by her. Melissa did great, didn't cry at all. She was getting upset because she wanted to turn her head to see what Aunt Laura was doing to her. I was sad to get it cut, but her bangs were getting in her eyes all the time and Melissa won't keep a bow in her hair. I think she looks different almost like a little girl and not my baby. I was told to keep a little of her hair and put it in her baby book, so I did.

2 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

She does look like a little girl. The haircut is so cute!!!

Amy E. said...

Oh..I didn't think she could be any cuter!!!