Taking a Break!

I will be taking a break from blogging! Melissa and I are heading to Lubbock Texas on Wednesday. Paul will be flying out on Friday. We will be visiting with family and friends that haven't met Melissa yet. On Saturday we will be walking in the Lubbock Great Strides walk. My mom (DD) has put together a team and has raised $1,000.00 so far. I'm so happy that we can be at the walk and Melissa will have pictures of the people in West Texas that are supporting her and the Great Strides. One day their will be a cure found I just know it.

Once we get back I will have pictures. Also Paul and I will be celebrating our 6th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday, May 11, 2008. I have been working on a sweet video to share with all of you.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms reading this.

Traci

No comments: