Melissa is 11 Months old

Saturday, May 17, 2008


Happy 11 months Melissa. You are one month away of turning 1! This past month you cut another tooth, that makes three. I know more are on the way! You are doing better at drinking your strawberry whole milk out of a sippy cup. You are eating more finger foods. I think you are getting tired of baby food! I don't blame you one bit! The fruit is good. You took your second plane ride to Lubbock and did well again. We stayed at DD's house and you slept in the pack n play like a big girl. The last week of being a 10 month old you thought it was time to start walking. You took your first step on 5/12/08. Looking forward to what you will do this month before you turn 1.

1 comment:

Amy E. said...

Melissa, I can't believe you are about to be 1 year old!! You are such a sweet girl and so happy. I love it when you clap your hands!!