What a weekend Part #2

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kaelyn. Melissa's friend Kaelyn turned 1 today. We went to the party and had a great time. Melissa enjoyed watching Kaelyn open up her presents. She was trying to eat all the paper. Kaelyn's mom and I are looking forward to the girls playing together. Once Melissa starts walking I think they will be good friends.







Sunday night we met up with family. We have some cousins in town who wanted to see Melissa. She is the center of attention when it comes to my family. Melissa is the youngest!




LauraLee, Melissa and Lauren


Melissa and Lauren

1 comment:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

So glad you could come to my party Melissa! I can't wait to play with you more in the future! Your birthday is right around the corner.