Melissa is 5 months old!

Saturday, November 17, 2007


Has it really been 5 months? Some days if seems like it's been forever and some days it seems like we just came home from the hospital. Melissa personality is really coming out. She makes Paul and I laugh all the time. She lights up the room with her big smile and blue eyes. Melissa is getting the rolling down, we put her on her tummy and the next thing we know she is on her back. She still hasn't mastered the back to tummy yet. She loves her thumb! I have been trying really hard not to let her suck her thumb, but it's just impossible! Melissa likes eating her cereal. We haven't started her on veggies yet, but soon.





2 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Melissa can't believe you are 5 months. I can remember when you were as little as your friend Kelsey in the picture below. I love your outfit..very cute. Glad you are enjoying your cereal! You have such a sweet smile!

The Byrd Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving. You are so blessed to have such a great mom and dad. I know they are blessed to have you. Melissa you are adorable and I can't wait for you to be able to play with Brennen.