I'm 2 Months old!

Friday, August 17, 2007




Today I turned 2 months old! My mom says I'm cooing more and smiling a lot more. I can play on my playmate for 30-45 minutes and then it's time to move on to something else. I have been sleep good at night, but not good during the day. My mom thinks I need a 2 hour nap in the morning and then in the afternoon. I think I only need one 30 minute nap in the morning and the afternoon. I'm afraid I will miss out on something if I sleep.



I go for my 2 month checkup on August 27th and get 4 shots, I'm not looking forward to that at all. My dad and mom can't wait to find out how much I weigh.



Here is a picture of my mom when she was 2 months old and one of me. What do you think, do I look like my mom? We don't have a picture of my dad when he was a baby. You won't hurt my moms feelings if you say I look like my daddy! We would love to read your comments.








My mom at 2 months




Me at 2 months




Finally a picture with my mom!

Cheese!

No comments: