Happy 30th Birthday Mom!

Saturday, June 30, 2007


Yesterday was my moms 30th Birthday! I'm glad we are home and I could be here to help celebrate this special day with her. We had some family over for dinner. Daddy went shopping for us and we got mom a pretty necklace. My grandma (Delores) made a great meal for all of us and my moms favorite cake Strawberry!


My mom also had her doctors appointment yesterday and she is doing well. Dr. Lee said she could start driving. Her blood pressure is still up so she still needs to take it easy! I finally got to meet Dr. Lee and we took a picture together.



My Grandma (Delores) had to go back mom today! I was sad to see her go. She has been a great help to my mom and dad. She is great at rocking me to sleep at night so my mom could get her sleep. I love you grandma thanks for everything.













No comments: