30 Weeks!

Sunday, April 15, 2007



Only 10 more weeks left of the pregnancy! Not much has changed, since the last update. We were scheduled for another sonogram on Friday, but it got canceled so tomorrow we get to see our baby girl again. I will post the pictures.


My mom came in this weekend to help us with some things and just spend time with us. We also went to the American Baby Faire hosted by Babies R Us. Grandma can't wait for the arrival of the baby.


I also got to spend some time with my girlfriends on Sunday. All five of us meet at Southwest Airlines when we worked in Accounts Payable and have been friends since that time. It has been so much fun being apart of two marriages and 6 babies. Our group has grown and now Paul and I get to add baby #7 to the group. Margarita is pregnant with her second child and is due in August so that will be baby #8. Margarita and I are the only two left at Southwest, so we try to get together as often as we can with the other girls!




Left to right: Tina, Margarita, me, Erica and Linda





Linda with her 5 month old son Luke

Luke and I hanging out! What a sweet boy!

No comments: