What a week!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I went in to have my glucose test done and everything was going good. The drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It tasted like an Orange soft drink. Well the hour was up for me to have my blood drawn, but they could not find a vein. I was so dehydrated! My doctors office told me I could not eat or drink anything after midnight. So I did what they told me. The lab said it was OK to drink water. I have to go back in the morning and do this all over again.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Today was a busy day for me. I went in and had the glucose test done again and this time it worked. I had plenty of water. After that my mom and I went for my sonogram appointment. We got to see our Little girl playing with her feet and sticking out her tongue. My mom is just so amazed with the whole sonogram thing. She didn't get to do this with my sister and I. It's just so amazing what technology can do these days. The sonogram Doctor said that Baby Liberto was measuring and weighing at 24 weeks. So let's pray that I don't have diabetes and that I'm just going to be all belly! Here are two picture of Baby Liberto.


Her foot (24 weeks)


Her face (24 weeks)

Tonight I had an awards banquet for work. My friend and co-worker Lena was there so we took pictures. Lena is due on March 13th. We like our black dresses they hide the belly some.






Thursday, March 8, 2007

Today at work we had another baby shower for Marla, the other lady in my department who is due on April 11th. We took another picture of all three of us. We have changed since Lena's baby shower!





No comments: