24th week

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Month six (23-26 weeks)

I had a doctors appointment on Friday and Dr. Lee is concern about how I'm measuring. She said I'm measuring bigger than I should be at this time. So she is having me take my gestational diabetes test early. She wants to rule out that I don't diabetes. Some women develop diabetes durning pregnancy, even though they have no previous history of the disease. If I do have diabetes, the baby could grow faster than normal.

So on Tuesday, March 6th I will have the test done. I hear it is just so much fun having to fast and then drink this sugar mixture. So please be praying for me that I don't have diabetes.

On the other hand Dr. Lee wants me to have another sonogram done to see the weight and length of our girl. On Wednesday, March 7th we get to see our little girl again! This time I will make sure we get a picture of her so we can post it on the blog.

Traci

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

Hey, we will be praying for your diabetes test, please let us know how it turns out. It's not that bad, or at least I didn't think it was too bad. I was hungry after though!! GIVE THE PREGNANT LADY FOOD. NOW.

Hehehe,
miss you guys!
Charity